Has anyone taken tramadol hydrochloride acetaminophen for pain?




Damion

I am wondering if it makes you loopy? I have a script for pain, but worried that I will not function well with a 7 year old at home. Any info? I get nervous about painkillers. Thanks!!



Brandee

I was recently prescribed Tramadol 100mg tablets for my tendinits, after a month of using these i felt that i didn't need them anymore.... later did i realise that my body had become dependant on them. I suffered withdrawals such as insomnia, flu like symptoms, headaches, restless legs, depression. I am just passing on my experience of Tramadol, please type tramadol into the 'search for questions' section on yahoo answers for other peoples stories about using Tramadol.Hope you get better soon. x



Dorian

I have taken it all, and it has been just like taking an aspirin, I have not had any problems what so ever.....unfortunately, none of it helped my pain either.........



Hortonville
Jersey City
Mackenzie
West New York
River Vale
Parma Heights