Have you taken both percocet and tramadol for pain?




Fannie

Prescribed or otherwise, I don't care, what was the dosage and effects? I'm a little skeptical of my doctor I guess.



Josef

Tramadol is good, I've never taken Percocet. I can't take a lot of pain meds, and Tramadol is the one that works for me and I stick to it. 50mg is what I have, but sometimes I take an extra half. When you first start taking them, you will feel them 'kick' in and have a little 'lift' of a feeling for a bit. Once you are on them for some time, that feeling won't be as noticable. One thing I have noticed being on them is they tend to 'dry' you out. You will urinate less and want to drink a bit more. Other than that they work pretty good.



Denisha

Percoset makes me barf every time, about an hour after I take it - so I don't. I took Tramadol for a few weeks before I could go in for surgery a few years ago. It worked fine. I don't remember the dosage. One pill was enough.



Chanhassen
West Leechburg
Herington
Applewold
Eastlawn Gardens
Tripoli