Abortion pills

abortion pills

abortion pills

Abortion Provider Sues Over Abortion Pill Restrictions
The British government won't allow women to take the abortion pill at home, despite overwhelming evidence that it's safe. Now an abortion provider is taking the issue to court.

Can You Take Abortion Pill at Home?
A UK law that requires women to have abortions at a hospital or clinic might seem reasonable, but when it comes to the abortion pill, the requirement is burdensome. Women can have a medical abortion within the first nine weeks of the ...

No sanctions for Iowa doctor over abortion pills | The Associated ...
State regulators say they won't sanction a Planned Parenthood doctor for remotely prescribing an abortion-inducing drug to patients in rural areas.

Iowa Planned Parenthood doctor permitted to provide abortion - The ...
The Iowa Board of Medicine has decided to allow Planned Parenthood of the Heartland to continue using a video system to provide abortion pills to women in rural areas, reports Tony Leys for the Des Moines Register. ...

What is it like taking the abortion pill Mifeprex(Mifepristone ...
Actually, not only was on I on birth control pills, but we used condoms as well, so thanks for the input, but don't be so naive as to think that every person who considers abortion is doing so as a means of birth control. ...

Bid to have home use of abortion pill allowed « Ethics & Health ...
Bid to have home use of abortion pill allowed. The Scotsman, By Jane Kirby, 13 January 2011. “The UK's biggest abortion provider is seeking a High Court ruling to make it easier for women to complete the procedure at home. ...

East Rand : ABORTION CLINICS IN GERMISTON (abortion pills on sale)
RU486 ABORTION PILLS ON SALE COUNTRY WIDE. If you think you are pregnant...

Calls for rule change as abortions continue to make women miss ...
Current rules dictate that any woman seeking an early abortion must return to the clinic twice in order to receive both required pills, but the pro-choice charity is hoping to change that rule which will allow more efficient ...

Court battle for right to have abortion at home | Health news ...
The rule that prohibits women taking medical abortion pills in their own home is being challenged at the high court this month amidst fears that the current system jeopardises women's health and wellbeing.

I believe my exboyfirend slipped me the abortion pill 6 months ago. Is there any way to prove this?
Over the course of a month I've been having dreams of being pregnant more than once a week. I love kids and hope to one day have them but I don't have any intention of having any soon. The dreams vary a bit, In one I had gotten pregnant by a friend and ended up tricking me into taking an "abortion pill" basically in the dream he told me it was to help me feel better but right after taking it I started to bleed from the mouth and basically had a miscarriage/abortion. The others I don't remember much except for one other. The last one I had actually scared me a bit, in the dream I was in England and was a surrogate for a friend with the same name as me and in the dream my water broke and I was in the hospital and family members I haven't spoken to in years that I don't get a long with showed up which was extremely weird. Once in the hospital someone kept calling me and whenever I'd answer the person on the other line would refuse to tell me who they were and would just keep telling me they were coming after me and going to kill me and in the dream I knew that he knew I was pregnant and that he was going to kill me before I'd give birth. In all the dreams I never gave birth. The last creepy one was the closest I ever got to giving birth. If anyone has any dream interpretations or whatever I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.


Reoccurring pregnancy dreams?
Ok,me & my gf had sex on 11th of this month....(p.s it is our 1st time)and now i am worried if she is pregnant?well it was protected sex i used condoms but my gf is not feeling well having headaches and temperature.....she usually have these headaches before her periods so i am not sure if its bcz she is goin to have her periods or coz she is goin to be Pregnant???.i heard she'll miss a periode if she is pregnant?is it true?will she miss this period of her(she had her last period in the mid of last month and i guess it time she will get her new)if she misses this one what does it mean?.What are the symptoms?.ps what if she is pregnant?does pills can stop it?or abortion?


need help plzzz..................Is she pregnant?
Ok a friend of mine is in desprate need of finding a diffrent method of "abortion"Before you start thinking its realy for me, your mistaken im already a proud married SAFE mommy(:but my friend on the other hand isnt as smart in these situations and tonight she went and had sexual intercourse with a guy that decided to NOT PULL out.and she hasnt been on her pill.and cant afford the Plan B PILL so any suggestions on any other methods?she wants to get the pill but where wer from it 60 dollars and she cant afford that


are there any other methods other then a plan B Pill?
if not are there any other ways besides a day after pill and abortion? my period date is today and i havent recieved it. the last time i had sex was a little over 2 weeks ago. please help please and thanks


can secondhand smoke kill my pregnancy?



How do I get unpregnant when it's to late for a pill and abortion isn't ur option?
Ok I dont usually ask questions on these forums, usually I just read over them but i think this time I’m drowning in "what if's" from other blogs I've read. So any input on the topic would be wonderful! Thanks a ton in advance! :) Ok so I have been with my boyfriend since High school we're both in our early 20's, so about 6 or 7 years. Long long time. We had a break for like a year in a half in between because he cheated when he was 20 and I was 19 attending college out of state. That was a huge strain and we tried to work through it but I just couldn’t handle seeing his face after what he did. So we broke up and I didn’t see him for almost two years! During that time I dated and had fun being single! Enjoyed my first few months of being 21, single and independent! New career new life! Then I ran into him at a get together and we became friends at first and it slooowly progressed into what we are now. Which to be honest I’m not sure what we are. He virtually lives with me now. I keep saying that we're not official because I’m scared he may do what he did before again. So he understands my trust issues and he says he will prove to me that "he was just young, dumb and full of c@@" he doesn’t say he's changed he just said he's learned that a horney night isn’t worth not seeing me for two years. We were slowly progressing until we hit a bump in the road. I got pregnant! Despite my pills I got freaking pregnant. I told him that we don’t have options and have to resort to an abortion. He was supportive of my decision but said that we can work through anything and to consider other options. He refused adoption as he said “it’s hard enough giving up our child but I will not have someone we don’t know raise something we created!”. I took his thoughts into account and we did a pros and cons list and timeline to see the toll it would take in our careers as well. My parents hate him for what he did to me in college and they would disown me if I had a child with him. His parents love me and were supportive yet sad that we had to do this. We are both young and still fight and it just isn’t the environment for a child. We can barely take care of ourselves let alone a child. Ultimately I just don’t trust him enough to bring a child into this world with him. Once a cheater always a cheater. When I said that he got upset, stormed out, called his dad and came back. His only words were, “we’re not ready, when we’re ready we’ll know” The day came and he went with me and throughout the entire appointment kept saying "we can leave even at the last second! Don’t feel like you have to do this because we're here! You say go we go" I never said go and we both look back on that and digress. It’s been about two weeks since the abortion and he still won’t sleep with me. He says he is scared to hurt me and refuses to touch me down there. He is still affectionate and we fall asleep in each other’s arms every night. Just no sex. Well sexual anything actually, we kiss intimately and that’s pretty much it. Every where I read it says if he's not getting it from you he's getting it somewhere else. Once a cheater always a cheater. Could this recent incident make him retract to his old ways? Cheating, lying deceiving. I know my hormones are still going crazy so I don’t know if I’m crazy and just over reacting or if I am just not taking his feelings into consideration. We don’t really talk about his feelings, he always is just asking about mine. Am I being selfish, I know I have ALOT of trust issues and I don’t know if that is blinding me to how he can be feeling. Maybe I just need to let go of the past. Whenever we fight its always about cheating and he always says he knows he messed up and counts his blessings that I’m even giving him a second chance so as long as I let him he will be there proving it. Is it just me?? He has a golden tongue so I’m scared he may be feeding me crap like before. I don’t know, I think the sex thing is throwing me off and our relationship shouldn’t be based on that. He has said that to me too, “we’ve been through way too much to just be sex, our relationship isn’t just sex” but everything I’ve read, men don’t think like that! I take constructive criticism well so feel free to tell me I’m crazy, it would just be nice to hear from someone that doesn’t know us or have a bias opinion.(like our friends!) thank you all!


Please help with this "iffy" question. I may be going crazy but still other input would be great?
Hello,I am 16 year old prego and i am 3 weeks prego. Does the doctor give me a pill for it? Do i have to have somethign surgically removed? Is it painful?Please give me information.THanks


What does the doctor do during abortion? Is there a pill they give you for it?
My girlfriend is 16 going on 17 I am 17 going on 18. She thinks shes prego because she has missed her period for the 3rd week now and i bought a prego test for her to see tomorow if she is or not. if she decides for abortion how do i get that done without her parents fidning out? Where do i take her to get it done? Does it cost money? Do they give her a pill or what?Please tell me how this works..Thank you


My girlfriend may be prego? What can i do PLEASE HELP ME!?
Would you offer your child (ren) contraception? I'd rather offer my daughter the pill/to buy my son condoms (when they get old enough) than end up as a grandma far before my time. I don't think it's wrong,because if the kids are going to have sex as teens anyways,nothing parents say are going to stop them from doing it. I'd rather offer my children contraceptive methods than either pay for abortions (which I wouldn't do anyways,you play you pay) or raise babies that aren't mine. It's not giving them the "ok" to have sex,it's saying "if you're stupid enough to do it anyways,I'd rather you not get pregnant FROM doing it" in my opinion. Thoughts? I'm not one of the "let my kids do what they want blah blah blah" type people,I just would rather buy them contraception than end up as a grandma far far FAR before my time!I agree with all of you. I just see so many parents on here in this section "omg no I would never get my kids contraception they shouldn't be having sex etc" and hoping that their way of thinking and TRYING to make their kids think that way is going to keep their kids from getting pregnant.lolThegirlnextdoor,you're an idiot. I'm TALKING ABOUT WAYS TO PREVENT HAVING TO PAY FOR THESE THINGS YOU FREAKIN' MORON. I WILL NOT pay for my child to have unprotected sex and have an abortion,but I'd be happy to pay for the pills if she's going to have sex to prevent the pregnancy from coming. You're an idiot,and didn't get one iota of this question.


Parents,providing children with contraception?
The 25th of december was the last time I had the pill, (as i decided to come of it) On the 27th decemberlate at night i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend twice, but he didn't come he pulled out. and he is certain no come came out, and the next morning I came on my period. I had low back pains yesterday, and for a few days now I have been getting discharge, and my stomach hurts when i cough. I had an abortion on the 17th of October, so could it be just for that, or may i be pregnant, what are the chances?I came of the pill as i was getting bad side affects.