Birth pills

birth pills

birth pills

This Birth Control “Pill Scare” Warning Is Brought to You by Bayer ...
Their concerns may well be valid but they are undercut by the amount of money the organization has received from Bayer in grant funding.

Birth Control Pills And Acne: Clear Mind Or Clear Skin? | Medicine ...
Birth Control Pills And Acne: Clear Mind Or Clear Skin? Before you read this article, I am duty-bound to tell you that this article is for women.

how long does it take for birth control pills to start working?
how long does it take for birth control pills to start working? Posted on January 14, 2011 by admin. how long after u start taking them should u wait? This entry was posted in Q&A and tagged birth, birth control, birth control pills, ...

Why I Gave Up on Birth Control Pills | healthkicker
Why I Gave Up on Birth Control Pills · Lovelyish RSS subscribe · Guy's View: 8 Tips for Impressing a Man with Your Apartment · I Don't Want to Say Goodbye to College · Rumer Willis is NOT Ugly in Badgley Mischka Ads ...

|Types f birth cntrol pills
Details on advantages and disadvantages of each type f birth control pills .

Birth control pills- side effects
Birth control pills contain certain hormones that avoid pregnancy. Apart from birth control, they are as well approved for women who include menstruation problems, like an irregular menstrual cycle. Consuming a birth control pill every ...

Birth control pill- Monophasic, biphasic and triphasic
Birth control pills are the medicines that are prescribed by a health care provider to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Birth control pills are hormonal preparations that might enclose combinations of two hormones estrogen and progestin ...

Explanation on the working of emergency contraceptive pills ...
The emergency "morning after pill" that contains only levonorgestrel is known as Plan B. It's one of a class of synthetic forms of progesterone called 'progestins' and they use them in different kinds of birth control pills because ...

Birth Control Pills and Pregnancy
Birth control pills are effective if they are used on a daily basis despite the woman has sex on that same day or not. It also requires consuming the pill at the same time on a regular basis, without any break. ...

Which birth control is the safest?
Ever, whether they took it right on time everyday or missed pills occasionally or just took them at different times. How did you(or they) find out you/they were pregnant, and how far along were you/they? & how long were you/they on it before this happened? Don't bother answering if you don't know anyone that this has happened to. Please and thank youuuuu


Have you or anyone you know of gotten pregnant while using Loestrin 24 Fe birth control pills?
Please help!! I lost my birth control about 3 months ago. I have been in a relationship the same man for a few years. I missed a few pills during the pack, about 4-5 months ago, with occasional unprotected sex. I had unprotected sex a few times after I lost the pack. I got a period right after I lost it but it was very light. My breasts felt heavy and my nipples started to hurt about 3 weeks after I lost my birth control. I figured it could be from going off it.I started back on my birth control about a month after I lost it. Since then, my breasts have hurt continuously. My nipples are sore, sometimes itchy, and sensitive. I started getting sick and nauseous about a week ago. I get heartburn a lot easier, I never get heartburn! I am very tired, worried, emotional. There was a white discharge for a few days last week sometime. I am used to birth control and this never happens, I have been taking the same birth control pill, on and off, for 4 years. I was just about to get a pregnancy test this weekend. Then last night I started bleeding. Very lightly, but with extremely heavy cramps. It's gotten heavier and my cramps hurt so bad! And it's not just period craps, my abdomen area hurts. My lower back hurts. The extremely bad cramps come and go. There's pinkish greyish material that comes out at random, even without hurtful cramps!! I also could have gotten pregnant about 6 months ago, when I forget to take a pill. I hate this three month birth control when I'm forgetful and have sex on a regular basis!!But please help me!I forget to mention until the end. I've been taking three month birthcontrol for about four years. So I only get my period 4 times a yearAnd I guess I'm not really asking the right question. How do I know for sure if I was pregnant? I just want to know whether to be traumatized by a miscarriage, or just happy that I'm getting my period and I'm not pregnant.


Is there a high possibility I was pregnant?
Was in the pill for a while....went off....periods were right on track...got preggers within 3 months....went back on the pill after birth...now back off again and have had a first period for 3 weeks.now.....anyone ever experience this? Concerns? I had a polyp removed after my son was born.....


What is going on with this never ending period?
So, I've missed my last 24 periods, which obviously, I'm not pregnant. It's been nice not having it, but on the other hand, it kind of worries me that something could be wrong, like maybe I'm infertile. I'm 22, so it's not like I want to have kids anytime soon, but I do want them eventually.I was on Depo shot for about a year, during which time I didn't have my period, though I've heard that happens to some people. I had spotting here and there, but no real period. I went off birth control entirely for like, six months or so, and still no period. I went on a regular BC pill, hoping to regulate my period again, but nada. Again, some spotting, but no real period. What are some possible explanations?


What are some reasons that I haven't gotten my period in two years?
My girlfriend is taking birth control for her PCOS She stopped for a month, then started again late November. She had her period on a Saturday (the 18th) and since then she started the second pack Last week (week 3) we had unprotected sex with no ejaculation and very little penetration, but she forgot a pill the week before (the only one she missed for this pack). Now it's placebo week, and her period started, but two days earlier than last month, around the same time it would come when she was originally on the pill before stopping. Her period's completely normal, and I guess I'm really the only one worried. She's been sick this month, but has been feeling all around bad even though she's not sick anymore, but she's also had random cramps and headaches once or twice this month, around the time she missed the pill, so that's probably what still has me worried. Is there still a chance she could be pregnant? Please keep rude answers to yourself, I know I'm basically reposting.


What are the chances of her being pregnant?
i'm confused. the pamphlet that comes with my birth control pill says that if you vomit then you have to take two pills like if you missed a pill. this maybe an obvious answer, but would this mean if you vomited throughout the day? or a while after you took the pill? i take mine at 9 30, but this morning at 6 i got super sick. so... now do i take two? or just one?


birth control pill and vomiting?
i'm really confused. i've been googling this for like the last hour, but EVERYONE says something different and EVERYONE is always SO SURE about themselves, i dont know what to think. okay so, when your on birth control pills, the period you get during the placebo week is not a "real" period, just a withdrawal from not having the hormones in the active pills, correct? So, since this is not a real period, couldn't you still have them if you become pregnant while taking the pill? because its just from not taking the hormonal pills, so it just seems like that would make sense that you COULD still have your monthly withdrawal period on the pill. Some people say it's COMPLETELY impossible, which i don't think is true, while others say it happened to them,. but i mean could you completely have your withdrawal period and it not be super noticably different from your usual withdrawal periods, and possibly even have what you think are your normal cramps, yet still be pregnant? Please only answer this if you really know what you're talking about, i'm way too confused about this already.OH and i know how the pill works and everything, i know that it tricks your body into thinking its already pregnant so that you dont ovulate. I missed a pill and took them kind of inconsistently this month in the first week, so thats why im wondering if this can happen. and i've been on this pill for almost a year now, if that matters.to the second person who answered- if that is true then why do somepeople get pregnant while taking it everyday and NOT missing one, ever.? this is so pointless, everyone says something different, so it just doesnt matter.


Can you get your monthly withdrawal period while taking birth control pills, yet still be pregnant?
I'm desperate to clear up my skin. It's been bad ever sense I hit puberty. I'm 17 now. Almost a month ago I went on a generic birth control that many people find clear up their acne.Here I am several weeks later worse then ever... I have this weird under the skin kind of pimple on my cheek I've never had before. (I don't usually break out on my cheaks... or hugely under the skin like this.) I'm almost sure its the pill.Should it get better eventually? :( I'm desperate for change and I feel like I got my hopes up again thinking the pill would be some miracle and its only letting me down once again...


Birth control is making my acne worse.. Will it ever get better? :(?
So my boyfriend came on my pants and on my shirt. I don't know if it got on him. I changed my clothes, washed my hand, etc. He didn't get any on his hands, he said, but when he wiped his belt I thought I saw some on his belt. Afterwards he used my toy on me. Is it possible, if there was sperm on his belt and it got on his hand, that it could have gotten on my vagina when he used my toy? I'm so worried... I don't have the money for an abortion, and I don't have birth control so I'm not sure I could take a morning after pill. Please help me?


Could this mean I'm pregnant?
Alright so this is going to be a really long question make sure you read it all or you wont understand it at all. This is the last few months of my menstrual cycle.September 9th (started)-12(ended)I was put on birth controll which i started the 19th (first sunday after my period)September 29(started)-Oct. 2nd (ended) --your thinking what 2 periods in one month yes but i stopped taking my birth controll i only took it 4 days cause i though i was pregnant so this was a reaction to the pills.Oct 29(started)-Nov 1st(ended)Nov. 29th (started)-Dec 2nd (ended)Didn't have a period in Dec. (if you noticed my period comes ever 27 days! I took a pregnancy (pee test) around the day i missed my period and then i took another a couple days later. Now its Jan and still no period. I took 3 more test (pee test) and negative. I went and had blood taken and it was negative i had it taken on the 6th (thursday). I had spotting on the 3rd of Jan. So now what do i do? Could i be pregnant??If you noticed after september my periods were regular all coming 27 days apart so why would they just stop coming all the sudden. & i no longer take the pills i stoped them in september. Im not worried if i am I am TTC. I just want to know if i am or what i should do to find out so that i can start taking good care of my little bundle of joy.