Can you take tramadol when u are preggers?




Alesha

does anyone know if you can take tramadol when you're preggers? I know they say not to but I'm worried about the effects of withdrawl on the baby. Anyone here take tramadol during pregnancy?



Merissa

The leaflet in my box of Tramadol says to tell your doctor if you are preggo or become preggo while on Tramadol. I would assume this is so they can monitor bub and maybe even supervise or advise you of the correct way to stop the Tramadol.The only withdrawal symptoms I got from stopping Tramadol were severe insomnia for around 3-5 nights...it was very annoying...The Tramadol had also constipated me and this changed when I stopped taking it. My back pain quickly returned in about 24 hours after stopping the Tramadol too. I stopped it to trial another painkiller but went back on the Tramadol as it works well for my chronic back pain. The Insomnia was by far the worst symptom I hadSo.....speak with the Doctor who prescribed you the Tramadol so they can advise you properly.



Williamsport
Merrydale
Kings Bay Base
Olney Springs
Wauchula
Bricelyn