Pregnancy pills

pregnancy pills

pregnancy pills

Bonus Pills: http://ping.fm/GpbTm ... #experiences with seroquel ...
Bonus Pills: http://ping.fm/GpbTm ... #experiences with seroquel in pregnancy Original: Seroquel -fuiszreport - Twitter Search.

Birth control pill- Monophasic, biphasic and triphasic
Birth control pills are the medicines that are prescribed by a health care provider to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Birth control pills are hormonal preparations that might enclose combinations of two hormones estrogen and progestin ...

Birth control pills- side effects
Birth control pills contain certain hormones that avoid pregnancy. Apart from birth control, they are as well approved for women who include menstruation problems, like an irregular menstrual cycle. Consuming a birth control pill every ...

If you skip sugar pills while on birth control and _ Health Wiki
I didn't realize trying to skip your period while on certain types of birth control wouldn't work. I'm now on the second day of the second week of Trivora, and I just got my period. I'm unsure if I should just keep taking the pills, ...

Birth Control Pills and Pregnancy
Birth control pills are effective if they are used on a daily basis despite the woman has sex on that same day or not. It also requires consuming the pill at the same time on a regular basis, without any break. ...

Explanation on the working of emergency contraceptive pills ...
The emergency "morning after pill" that contains only levonorgestrel is known as Plan B. It's one of a class of synthetic forms of progesterone called 'progestins' and they use them in different kinds of birth control pills because ...

Birth control pills info guide
Birth control pills consist of hormones like estrogen and progesterone. Two types of birth control pills are accessible in the market. One is the Combination pill and the other is the Mini pill. The combination pill makes use of both ...

Iron Pills During Pregnancy
In order to insure that you are receiving proper nutrition throughout your pregnancy you will want to make sure that your additional calories are coming from a variety of sources; remember the old food triangle from grammar school days?

Fish Pills & Steroids: Pre-Pregnancy Preparation | Our Mommyhood
One woman is preparing her body for pregnancy and changing what she eats in preparation for getting pregnant.

I came across this thought about sex.?
I took birth control for almost three years. About a month ago, I started to miss pills. For example, I'd take it for three days in a row, then I would miss two days. I would spot for a couple days as a result. Then I got really bad about missing pills, and I kept spotting, almost to the point of having a regular period. In that same time frame I stupidly had unprotected sex, but it was for only a few minutes. He didn't ejaculate inside me, or at all for that matter. (We ran out of time, ha.) I don't really keep track of the exact day I start my period every month, but I know it's been about three weeks to a month since I last had one.Could I be pregnant or am I just worrying too much? Is it too early to take a pregnancy test?By the way, I really am a female despite my "real name" and username. My normal Yahoo! ID uses my first name, and I would like to remain as anonymous on here as possible.


I missed a couple days of birth control. Could I be pregnant?
I took metronidazole for BV for a week, then doxycycline for cervicitis for another week right after, then one fluconazole pill for yeast infection from taking the antibiotics. It has been nearly 40 days since my last period. My usual cycle is 25 to 35 days. I took a pregnancy test two days ago which came out negative. My period usually stays within the 25 to 35 days cycle. I called the planned parenthood hotline. They said that antibiotics do not delay periods. I looked it up online, and all over the web it say it DOES delay periods. So I'm a little confused with what is going on.So, could the antibiotics have delayed my period?


Can taking metronidazole and doxycycline pills one after another delay my period?
Okay Help my boyfriend and I had sex on December 8th. Condom broke so I took the Morning after Pill on the December 9th. I had a period on December 16th. We have not had sex since. I was suppose to start my period on January 12th. I did not. Negative Pregnancy test on the 13th. HELP...Any ideas.


Missed Period and worried?
1 frequent headaches, could they be a sign? started about 3 days i had drunk unprotected sex new years day around 3am but the next day i took the Plan B pill maybe im just paranoid2 how soon can i take a pregnancy test?


pregnancy scare... help?
I have been on the birth control pill for a few months now. This month especially, I have been right on time every night when it comes to taking my birth control pills. Earlier in the month, I was also prescribed amoxicillin (to prevent infection where my newly removed wisdom teeth were). I read on the planned parenthood website that amoxicillin has no effect on birth control pills, and I read on the livestrong.org website that it only has a 1% chance of affecting your pills. I'm usually not very affected by antibiotics, so I kind of overlooked that risk.My boyfriend and I had sex multiple times over the course of the month, but always used a condom. He has never finished inside of me without a condom, and a condom has never broken on us. I have no symptoms of pregnancy (swollen, tender breasts, digestive problems, cramping, headaches, fatigue, etc), but have been inexplicably burping, which I never do, for the past two days. Haven't missed my period yet.Am I just being paranoid?


Is pregnancy a possibility?
8th day of cycle. Pulled out before the main deal occurred, unprotected.Yaz, 2 days of antibiotics (not antiseizure or tb)Morning after pill within 24 hours.In monogamous relationship, no worries about STDs.Yes, it was stupid. It'll never happen again (:


The chances of pregnancy with these variables?
Me and my boyfriend of about a year and a half began having sex a few months ago and ever since my period has been out of wack. I am on birth control pills. I take them religiously everyday. We also use condoms every time. Pregnancy is not an option right now so i make sure we are extra careful. But ever since we have started having sex my periods have come later and later and are becoming lighter, and now this month my period has not come at all. I have jus continued my birth control pills and everything. I even took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. My cycles are usually very constant and vary almost none. So whats the problem? I was also sick with a bad cold the week my period was supposed to start? Could that have any influence?


Missed Period but not pregnant?
I've been taking Yaz for almost a year now, and I have a couple of questions. At the beginning and end of every period, I get some light brown discharge for a day or two. Also, I take my pills near perfection, and I'm only late on taking one or two a month, and usually it no later than an hour. But of course, every month I get more and more paranoid about a possible pregnancy and end up looking to the Internet for reassurance. I usually don't start menstruating until the third inactive pill that I take.


Some Yaz birth control questions?
I had two depo shots, one in June, then my next in September. I was supposed to get my third one sometime between December 2-9, but I didn't . I had unprotected sex on December 9. About 3 weeks before that though, I was in the E.R. and the doctor gave me antibiotics through an I.V. He didn't say anything about it affecting the shot, but he also didn't say it affects the pill and I know it does that. I've been hearing mixed things about whether or not i weakens the shot. I had light bleeding a week after I had unprotected sex, for about two days. On January 9, I had pink mucus when I wiped. On the 10th, I had light bleeding. After that, nothing. I've had a few symptoms, but nothing major. No morning sickness, sore boobs, etc. Just things like horrible lower back pain, constantly hungry, super emotional, etc. What do you think? I'd like stories too!


Should I take a pregnancy test or am I worrying for nothing?
If you get a positive blood pregnancy test through the doctor, but two negative urine tests, and haven't missed a period (and are on the pill and take it religiously) are you pregnant or not?The pill is definitely getting stopped. The results came in today, and the doctor said there is no way the blood test is wrong and to start prenatal vitamins and stop the pill. That's the plan. I just wasn't sure if positive blood tests could be wrong.