A few drinks after stopping tramadol?





Annmarie

I recently stopped taking tramadol a few days ago and ive got a date coming up and i thought it would be okay to have a couple drinks. would it be safe?



Ashleigh

yes, it would be safe if you stopped a few days ago. you should be fine. although i have drank 2 beers hours after taking my medication, it really isn't recommended. i called the pharmacist to ask just to be on the safe side and he said that if it had been several hours since my last dose, a couple of beers would be ok but certainly no more than that. good luck on your date and have fun!!!



Clarine

I am sure that You would be ok, but what I suggest that you do is remember , you know you can still order the drink and just ask for the same thing without the alcohol. I am sure your date would be just as nice to you with or without alcohol.You may enjoy it better.I dont know any other specifics to give you a straight answer. like how long you have been on the medication, howeverjust dont take any with a drink. Good luck and I hope you feel better. (what i mean is whatever you were taking that medication for, glad it isnt necessary at this time.



Cut Off Cedar Mills Montegut Cheshire Lime Ridge Valinda