If you only take tramadol occasionally will you become addicted?




Remedios

I have a lot of pain and don't want to take a lot of strong pain medications. But sometimes I just can't sleep without something stronger than Tylenol.



Eloy

I'm surprised at some of the answer's you got. Tramadol is wildly addictive. I have taken it for close to two years and I know without a shadow of a doubt how addictive it can be. If you take it occasionally though, you will not get addicted. You have to take a steady daily dose over the course of a few weeks or even months to get physical withdrawal symptoms upon stopping.



Danyell

depends, some people get addicted faster than others.



Jodie

no, you will not. tramadol is the generic name for ultram, which is the prescription medication of choice when a physician chooses a non-narcotic pain reliever. there is no risk of physical dependence with this medication.



Alanna

Tramadol (ultram) is non-addicting. I take it and have no addictions to to it.



Anastacia

Tramadol can be addicting; in some states it is not considered a narcotic and some it is. i have seen a lot of people become addicted to tramadol over the last 5 years that I've worked in a pharmacy. as long as you take it as directed you will be fine.



Shamrock
Matoaca
Addison (Webster Springs)
Spofford
Shongopovi
Aplington