Pills contraceptive

pills contraceptive

pills contraceptive

Explanation on the working of emergency contraceptive pills ...
*This is why Emergency contraceptive pills are not abortions because although the egg is fertilized, the woman is NOT pregnant yet until it attaches to the uterus! This is why this medication can be taken up to five days after ...

This Birth Control “Pill Scare” Warning Is Brought to You by Bayer ...
Their concerns may well be valid but they are undercut by the amount of money the organization has received from Bayer in grant funding.

The new contraceptive pill – ellaOne
Women who are involved in multiple sexual relationships prefer taking oral contraception rather than choosing other methods such as using condom. They do so.

Contraceptive Tablets for Getting rid of Acne
While birth control pills enables you to treat acne, dermatologists talk about that these contraceptives mustn't be used as the first distinctive line of defense against acne breakouts. Such are given by doctors only after careful ...

Longer oral contraceptive regimens containing a progestogen show ...
Compared with conventional 21-day regimens, 24-day oral contraceptive regimens containing a progestogen with a long half-life show higher contraceptive effectiveness under routine medical conditions, according to research published in ...

Updated Info on Emergency Contraception | OOPS! Plan B!
Emergency contraception should not be used as your regular method of birth control. You may experience side effects that are associated with oral contraceptive pills. If your period is more than a week late, you may be pregnant. ...

Is There A Link Between Birth Control And Cervical Cancer ...
This results in women taking supervision of the vast majority of birth control by taking 'the pill'. The contraceptive pill caused an uproar in the Sixties with the Establishment and the Churches predicting the downfall of society and ...

Contraceptive Medicines For Acne breakouts | Articlesooper.com
Though birth control pills may be used to handle acne, cosmetic dermatologists mention the contraceptives really should not be used because first distinct defense against pimple. Such are recommended by doctors only after consideration ...

Contraceptive Methods Available to Patients of Office-Based ...
... than office-based physicians offered on-site availability of a number of methods, including injectable depot medroxyprogesterone acetate (DMPA) (96.6% versus 60.9%) and combined oral contraceptive pills (92.1% versus 48.8%). ...

What can I do about the lack of sex with my girlfriend?
I'm very bad at forgetting my contraceptive pill, about two weeks ago the day after I was mean't to start my period (which I didn't come on), I droped the last 3 pills of mine in water by mistake and they discintegrated so I started a new sheet of pills, which the firsty white ones stop you from coming on, so I didn't come on at all, started getting really sore and tender boobs, itchy nipples and i felt bloated. I was worried that I could be pregnant so I stopped taking my pills for a week to see if i would come on, for the first three days i had horrible stomach cramps that I had trouble sleeping, then on the fourth day I came on my period, so I thought great I'm not pregnant, but this morning (5th day) I've woken up with a sore thumping headache and I've taken disprin and it hasn't changed, still sore, it's actually progressing, took more disprin and it still hasn't changed and I feel sick... what's wrong with me...?


What's wrong with me?
I can't take the contraceptive pill as it tends to make me depressed, gain weight and gives me thrush so does this mean I won't get on with Mirena as it's the same hormones?I have polycystic ovaries and I'm on Metformin, I don't know if that makes a difference.We currently use condoms but the lube on them tends to irritate me slightly and, unfortunately, I'm very sensitive to things like that.Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)


Will the Mirena coil be any good for me?
I've been on ortho tri cyclen lo for a month and a couple weeks, Im supposed to take it at 5 pm every day. Yesterday I took it at 8 pm, and today I took it at 7:30 pm, do I need to use back up contraceptives? Thanks!! :)


Late taking birth control pill 2 days in a row?
Hi, I have been having pain in my lower abdomen for the past two days I think it has been.I stopped taking my contraceptive pill five days ago because I ran out, but i think it was one or two days before that my husband came in me, without a condom. I was wondering if I was pregnant or if I have some other kind of thing.Usually when I stop taking my pill, I get a period a few days later, but it's not very heavy. I got a bit of blood yesterday in the morning, but then it stopped, then in the afternoon, it was a little heavier, almost like the start of a period, but it stopped during late that night. I've been getting cramps/aches, not unbearable pain, in the lower part of my stomach, underneath my belly and sometimes around it. I feel like i'm a bit bloated as well. It feels similar to period pain, but a bit different in a way.I don't feel dizzy or sick or anything, or when I pee, it doesn't hurt, and doesn't have little traces of blood unless it drops out like a period. My breasts are a little sore, but not completely. I bought a new pack of contraceptive pills but i'm not sure if I should take them just incase I am pregnant, or is that too early to see signs? Please help. I'd like to know what you think this is?Oh also, blood comes out just like a normal period even without peeing.Thanks.blood just comes back and forwards xYes, it is along the sides of my stomach and below my belly. It's usually where period pain happens. And it's not really bad, compared to some periods i've previously had. It's uncomfortable but doesn't make me want to throw something at someone.I stopped taking the pill on sunday last week or monday this week I think. And I my husband came in me on sunday I believe.I just don't understand why it's so light and on and off because I had my period one or two weeks ago. Sorry I should have put that in first. x


Help please, Will give 10 pts, pain in lower abdomen?
I'm 15 years old and since I was 12 years old doctors have been constantly asking me about sex. I find it really weird and awkward, especially as it's in front of my mother. I have never had sex or engaged in any sexual activities, yet doctors are always telling me I need to be on the contraceptive pill and I just don't know why. I go there to talk about my blood cell problems and hip problems, but all they want to talk about is sex? Literally every time I go there they spend 10 minutes telling me I need to be on the contraceptive pill. This really upsets my mother and whenever we go home she will not stop saying how outrageous it is and that it's not even legal for a child to be on the contraceptive pill. So anyway, why don't doctors ever want to talk to me about what i'm actually asking? Why do they just want to talk about sex?I never see the same doctor. I always just see whoever's available. It's just every doctor..


Why do doctors only ever want to talk about sex?
I'd like to start using the contraceptive pill as soon as possible, my doctor gave me a perscription for this pill: ethinylestradiol/leveronorgestrel (I live in Holland, so I'm not sure if the name of this pill is the same in English)Anyway, last week (8th of January) I got my period (not for the first time) and since my pharmacist told me I should start using the pill on the first day of my menstrual cycle, I'm a little bit confused whether I can start using it tomorrow (14th of January). My doctor told me I could start using it any day I like, but if I did that, I'd have to make sure I'd use other contraceptives as well the first week after taking the pill.So.. just want to be sure, if I start using the pill tomorrow (14th) and will have sex (without a condom) on the 22th, will that be safe enough?Btw; this will be my first time using the pill, and I'm 16.


When to start using the pill?
Ok well Saturday morning i didn't take my pill at the normal time, i'm still ok within 12 hours but i lost track and forgot to take it until late at night. I'm not sure how long it takes for it to get back into my system, but me and my partner made love without protection, i know obviously it takes awhile to conceive but in the meantime do i carry on taking the pill as normal or stop for the time being, if i did conceive at some point and i was still taking the pill could it affect the seed??It is one the contraceptive pill cant remember the name, thing is i dont want him to find out if i am and if i stop taking the pill and we use protection he might get suspicous


Should i carry on taking the pill after this or stop for the time being?
Has anyone Weaned themselves off Dianette? (Diane35 in USA)?Just wondering how it went? Im just starting to do it now. Im not going cold turkey as i tried that once and it was awful awful awful. So i think the only way to come off without the nasty side effects is to wean. I have been on it for too long, years and years,and need to get off it asap! Horrid pill! Wean means to gradually taking yourself off something by reducing the dose. ( Im currently taking them every other day, but plan to reduce it to 1 every three days and so on ) :@)


Anybody Gradually taken themselves off off Dianette (Diane35) Contraceptive pill ?
I've been prescribed Dianette (contraceptive pill) to treat my acne. I was told by my doctor to start taking the pill on the first day of my period. The leaflet accompanying the pill said the same thing. My period isnt due for another 2 weeks and i'm impatient to start taking the pill! Could i start taking it now before i get my period or would this cause any unwanted effect? I'm not using the pill for contraception.


Taking dianette for the first time?