Can you take tramadol and promethazine in the same day?




Duane

my doctor prescribed me both tramadol and promethazine for nausea vomiting and pain can i take it all in one or at the same time ?



Heike

Yes,you can take it together,if you have any concerns you can call your pharmacy..



Frankie

Yes. Tramadol (aka: Ultram) is a synthetic opiate with slight SSRI properties. It has minimal CNS depression. As such it is quite safe to take the promethazine (aka: Phenergan) as an anti-emetic.You can take them separate or together. I'm sure you know, but promethazine is highly sedating.. so please be careful while under its effects until you are sure how it effects you.



Bernita

NEVER take meds without fully understanding the dosage instructions. talk to your pharmacist & doctor.



Nickole

Yes. I have taken tramadol for years for arthritis pain. But do not take tramadol with vicodine. It will stop your heart. That is what the druggist told me anyway. My husband was on vicodine and I was on tramadol and he was afraid I was going to take both.



Elouise

This question is three days old, but you can take Tramadol and Promethazine. I get paranoid, you like a book|like the book the whole Heath Ledger thing, so I take tramadol about an hour after Promethazine. Its very calming and enjoyable.



Shawano
North Redington Beach
Ashkum
Traer
Lubeck
Vancouver