How long to tramadol withdraw last?




Ammie

I have been taking tramadol for awhile now and I stopped. I am wondering if anyone knows how long the withdraws last and if there is anthing I can do to help with it.



Christoper

I feel for you. I have been there, done that. I understand different people have different withdraws. I felt itchy, dizzy at times, and a 'Whooshing' sound in my head. My Dr. told me it was my chemical mal-function causing this noise. Some things only lasted for a couple of days, others lasted for weeks. My sister had a different reaction. She got very sick, like she had the flu, couldn't leave the house for days. If you need to, like I had to, take one to help relieve the symptoms, and then go as long as you can again before taking another one. You will be able to go longer and longer without needing one, until you can bear the last bit. Hang in there, it will get better.



Garnavillo
Streetman
Mio
Lilburn
Columbus Junction
Breckenridge Hills