Can anyone tell me where to get tramadol 5mg liquid for my dog my vet is unable to obtain any ?




Chieko

I have a dog on it now in the uk. He is on tablet form, and the one he is on is a human drug and I have to sign for it.Not sure if the liquid is a canine version or not. I was also told that it would make my dog drowsy, but hasn't been too bad, especially as he needs to be kept quiet.



Jaye

Why is your vet unable to get this? Beware - my ****** was put on this and it completely zonked her out.... she was on a major trip. She came off it - fast. So if he's 'unable to get any' this may be sending you a message? (UK - btw)



Ester

Ask your vet if he can write you a prescription and get it at a chemist some vets do that for medicine.



Lanita

In the US you are only able to obtain it from a medical dr. by prescription only. That medication can actually be habit forming.



Adena

Well a country would be helpful.



Anderson

I have had 2 dogs on it, but both on the tablets. Never had one on liquid. I'm in the us. I just crused the pills and mixed it with their food, they ate it fine.



Belkis

Only a vet can give you Tramadol. Vets can obtain it at any time and I'm sure they always have it available in their office. I know my vet does. If a vet thinks your dog needs Tramadol, he or she will prescribe it. If you did take your dog to the vet and they did not give you Tramadol for whatever reason you think your dog needs it, then the reason your vet did not give you any for your dog, is probably because the vet doesn't think it will help your dog or that your dog needs it.



Vinings
Gore
Sag Harbor
Delphos
Coffeeville
Ravalli