My doc perscribed me tramadol and flexeril is it safe to take both ive heard conflicting stories on this?




Krissy

If your doctor prescribed them together, I would hope they referenced their database of interactions before writing the prescriptions.If you want to check up on them (or just verify they didn't overlook something), you can also ask a pharmacist if those two drugs can be taken together... they have access to the same database of interactions and can easily check if there would be a problem. Good luck!



Darlena

I think if you are having doubts you should ask your doctor, and i would trust him if says its not harmfull



Felica

It is safe. They use different pathways. I take both myself and have no problems. I take 400mg per day of tramadol for chronic pain and flexeril for my muscles. But the flexeril makes me very tired, even the next day when I took it the night before, so I rarely take it unless I really really need to and I don't have to work the next day.



Home Garden
Lasker
Saltsburg
Lake Wissota
Oyens
Susanville