What happens when you you go from 400mg of tramadol to 200mg in one day?




Kattie

my meds have been cut in half today and I do not know what will happen?



Elidia

Tramadol is a narcotic like medication but its still an opioid and will cause physical withdrawal if you stop taking it cold turkey. I will leave a link but any pharmacy or doctor will tell you the same thing,its a fact. Reducing your dose should be fine though. I can take 400mg but I take 200 and I feel great. I add some Alleve to the mix twice a day for added pain relief but you should be fine. Actually, tramadol is great when administered in small doses. I spread out my doses every 4-6 hours and I have a warm buzzy euphoria all day long. It all depends on how you metabolize it but its my favorite pain medicine by far. I wish you the best and here's some info.



Allan

Nothing... It's tramadol it's not addictive u won't have physical withdrawls from it u should be fine don't worry about it...



Winkelman
Clatonia
Elkport
Maribel
Pymatuning North
Evening Shade