What is the longest time you should be on tramadol and is it difficult to come off?




Hilton

Tramadol is not a narcotic like other pain relievers such as percocet and vicodin. I've heard of people being addicted to it but it's not a true addiction like with real narcotics. Ultram, or tramadol is not something I've heard of being used to treat chronic pain, usually I see it prescribed temporarily, like for sciatica or a back sprain or something. You shouldn't have a problem coming off of it! As far as the length of time to use it, I don't know of any long term effects coming from using it all the time, but I'm unsure!



Ramonita

i have been taking tramadol for 2 years now and i ran short one time and let me tell you it wasn't fun at all. besides my back pain i was physically sick like 911 sick! it is very addictive! worse than methadone oxycodone or any of these to come off off.



Schneider
Central City
Londontowne
Alligator
Town of Pines
University Park