Is taking tramadol twice in one day bad for you?




Bethanie

My doctor prescribed me tramadol for my shoulder and back pain since it's very bad. The tramadol wears off pretty fast but I was wondering if it would be very bad if I took it two times a day.One in the evening and one in the morning. More than 6 hours in between. Also, could taking tramadol do anything to me in the long run?



Mallory

Tramadol can be given up to 400 mg per day in divided doses; often 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours, but no more than 100 mg at a time. Long=term tramadol usage may result in psychological dependence, and one may experience withdrawal symptoms. You must see your doctor on a regular basis and notify him or her if you have any unusual symptoms.



Jason

Six hours in between should be fine. Be careful taking too much of that stuff. Something has been added to Tramadol will make you sicker than a dog if you take too many.



Collinsville
Post Falls
San Sebastiбn
Casselman
Waseca
Lynchburg Moore