How long is tramadolapap good for?




Valentin

Back in March 2006 I was perscribed Tramadol/apap. I only took about half of the pills. I have some pain now and thought I'd try them. Question #1 is will they still be effective, and Question #2 is will they be rotten and make me sick?



Dorene

Medication that is prescribed to you has an expiration date on it, and it is typically good for one year from the date it was filled. It will say on the bottle label if that's the case. Since it is going on a year and a half since it was prescribed and filled it is probably not as effective as it was when you got it. I personally would throw it away or flush it down the toilet. I am not sure that it would actually be rotten and make you sick, but it is a possibility. I wouldn't take it.



Aletha

O DAY CO NGUOI VIET KO? SUNDAY198900@YAHOO.COM.VN



Danyell

Well, for one, they are very addictive. (I used to eat Vicodin like candy) If you were only to take half, and didn't have bad side effects, or cravings after stopping them, I'd try it. Take it with a glass of milk. Tramadol is hard on the stomach.



Lumberport
Oak Park Heights
Snohomish
Adamstown
Helenwood
Bruning