Tramadol question for people who have taken it?




Mitzi

I've been on Tramadol off and on for over 3 years. I've read a lot that it can take about 45 minutes to an hour to start working, but when I take it it seems to work a lot quicker than that. So, for people that have taken Tramadol, how long did it take for you to feel the medication working? I'm talking more about when the initial feeling starts, not when your pain is relieved.Thanks.



Clare

I've been taking Tramadol for four years, progressively more each day. It really starts within minutes for me. I try to take it first thing; with my chronic illness every day is painful, so I'm not waiting until the pain is head on.



Clay

It really depends on the person... it effects me in about 30 mins or so. An hour at the longest



Eldora

The standard rule for meds is that an intravenous medication will work immediately, an intramuscular injection takes about 20 minutes and an oral medication takes 60 minutes. It takes that long for it to get into the system, this can vary slightly but not really all that much.



Cathi

It usually takes affect on me in about 30 mins .pain subsides in about 45mins or so. I think it varies different time for different people.



Kristle

About 30 to 45 minutes for me



Wardensville
Felida
Berry
Silver Cliff
Airmont
Humeston