Can i combine tramadol ultram and cyclobenzaprine flexeril?




Chandra

Ok I have had chronic back pain and my doctor put my own Tramadol, a pain reliever (generic for Ultram) and a muscle relaxant Cyclobenzaprine (generic for Flexeril). As long as i wait 6 hours after one drug it's ok to take another?



Latashia

Yes. The Tramadol is for the pain and the flexeril is to relax the muscles and hopefully to ease muscle spasms. I have taken the same combination of drugs for myback troubles for years. Hydrotherapy is also something you should consider doing if you have access to a good physio centre. Facet Rhizotomy is also really good if its suitable for you...why not ask your Neurosurgeon or pain management doc.actually....I am pretty sure you can take the two pills togeher as they are for different things. If they were both the same sort of drug then you would not have been prescribed them. Just stay home when you first start them so you know how you react to them...sometimes you might get sleepy from the flexeril or tramadol. Tramadol made me really nauseous at first (Itake the extended release ones). I hope you get relief for your back.



Orangevale
Newmarket
Roma
Time
Prunedale
Kuna