Can i take tramadol for pain?




Eleni

I cracked my tailbone area several years ago and I still get pain and swelling there on occasion. I was wondering if Tramadol would help.



Arica

I have had a lot of success with Tramadol. I have chronic pain and although some people say that it is weak I find it to be very effective. My doctor added Naproxen in addition with the Tramadol and that seem to boost the effects. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramadol



Joe

Yup,Yup,Yup tramadol would help your pain.Only thing is you have to go see a doctor to get a prescription for it.You cant but it over the counter.



Brinda

Sure, you can take it, but you have to have a prescription for it first.



Eustolia

Works for me.



Azalee

yes,try tramadol.for the pain.



Red Feather Lakes
Runaway Bay
Mammoth Lakes
Mount Enterprise
Fawn Grove
Smith Center