Is there anything else i can ake other than tramadol for back pain?




Clarine

is there aaything more effective than tramadol for back pain (disc crumbling)



Veola

Once you go a level up from Tramadol, you enter the world of narcotics. The key is to blend Tramadol with something like Naproxen (250mg twice daily) , or maybe extra strength tylenol, which will in effect create a drug of its own. I like Tramadol, for my pain it seems to last longer then traditional opioids. I take it with Naproxen and a little Promethazine for the slight nausea.



Sherell

I take amitryptaline at night which seems to be helping me a bit Valium is good for relaxing the muscles. my doc told me that no doctor can ever make anyone pain free and I shouldn't expect to be 100% pain free anymore. if its long term i suggest you try to get off the drugs. it sucks. x



Beulah

There are many different tablets you can take. You have to try them and see which ones work for you. I have taken a few but not found the right ones yet. One will work but upset my stomach for instance so it's on to the next one to try. You have to go back to the doctors each time and eventually you will find one that works for you.



Eura

there are a few stronger pain pills you can ask your doctor for... just tell them that this medication isnt doing much for your pain.I get that for my jaw pain but also get some hydrocodone which helps better with the pain. Lots of drs dont like to prescribe a narcotic, and tramadol isnt a strong narcotic so some drs feel better tryng to give you that for awhile, its supposedly less addictive as well, but in my opinion doesnt help a lot with chronic pain.



Ericka

After suffering with back pain for ages I can tell you there isn't anything like getting the muscles released, it took care of all my pains. I have compressed discs in my back so I was in lots of pain and nothing I did or took made them go away until I did the releasing of them. Here is what I did to get rid of the pain in my back:Back: (do from a sitting position)Place your left hand on your left leg next to your body. Place your right hand over your left shoulder and find the muscles next to your spine and press on them and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your body forward and to the outside of your left leg, keeping your left arm fairly straight as you do. When you reach your lap remain there for another 10 seconds, release the pressure but rest there for another 30 seconds. Then reverse your hand positions and do your right side.



Reed

Like said earlier m8y - see your doctor. But while you are at home do this - it worked for me until they found scar tissue growing on the nerve in my spine. Fix a bar between two walls and just high enough to be out of reach. Once the bar is secure you simply hang by your hands from it. Your spine will be straight and the pressure is released. Do this for as long as you can but do not overdo it. I am on morphine for my problem but your doctor will help you. It is surprising what they know! Good luck.PS. Try this site www.spine-health.com



Shoreview
Cheshire
Owl Creek
South Sanford
Cramerton
Timber Hills