Would mixing 100mg of flexril with 750 mg of tramadol be fatal?




Alejandra

I am as close to a professional on the subject of tramadol that you will find. the tramadol will more then likely cause a seizure as I told you in another answer. If not it will cause respiratory depression or in other words will make your breathing shallow or just stop altogether. throw flexiril into the equation and you will further relax the muscles and thus cause more respiratory depression. I think the dose would be fatal. here is proof to support my statement. it would cause a MAJOR interaction.www.drugs.com/interactions-check.



Raylene

my mom is a diabetic and takes both of those medications on a daily babsis. she has ALOT of health problems. and those are only two of her MANY meds.



South Weber
Union City
Noank
Corwin
Rollingwood
Cuevitas