How long does tramadol take to kick in?




Brenna

I took 200 mg of Tramadol for recreational use. How long will it take to kick in? Please, spare me the don't do drugs crap. I know the risks and side effects, and I already did it. I just want to know how long it will take to start working and if I took a good amount to get high. Thanks!



Madlyn

SKALAGIX which is a awesome name is right, Google everything before you take it. Even if all you have is the imprint on the pill Google the heck out of it first. Erowid Vaults is also a good spot to check, but the people on that take unreasonable amounts of things that don't always make sense. Tramadol lowers your seizure thresh hold and is thus rarely used recreationaly. It is an opioid, and unless crushed or chewed, I would say about a half hour, but I have taken it for over 2 years and it lasts longer than 2 hours, more like 4.



Bernita

www.erowid.org/pharms/tramadol/tr15 Minutes to 2 hours to plateau.I'll spare you the drug talk, but if your going to do it, make sure you actually research on the internet so you don't end up killing yourself. Google is your friend, yahoo answers isn't exactly the most reliable go to source for info.



Ardelle

Tramadol is NOT an opioid, all though is has similar effects. And, it usually only takes about 20 minutes for me to feel the effects.



Soldotna
Canby
Silverstreet
Bunn
Lime Village
Bainbridge