Tramadol causing major euphoria?




Alvera

One 50 mg tramadol seems to cause me a large amount of euphoria for around 5-6 hours, even moreso than codeine and hydrocodone. Does anyone know perhaps why?



Carola

Aize your one of the people like me that gets a strong euphoria from Tramadol. I have taken it for over a year maybe longer and it still has the same effect. I get a euphoric feeling 1-2 hours after that can last up to 6 hours depending on what I eat that day. I have taken Vicodin and all the usual opiates including semi-synthetic and synthetic opioids and this one is the most unique. Most people don't get any euphoria or pain relief from it but many people metabolize it like me in a different way and thus get the full benefit from this pill. My doctor gave me the choice of 120 Percocet a month or 120 tramadol and I chose Tramadol. Most people think that's crazy but it works better for me. The strong euphoria gets easier to deal with over time but I have never gotten a tolerance for it or took more then the four a day I am prescribed. Hope that helped.



Bao

Tramadol is a synthetic narcotic, meaning it's not on the same narcotic level as say hydrocodone or codeine. I have personally taken all three medications at different times for long periods of time. Tramadol is supposed to be less addictive, but I disagree. I was taking 50mg Tramadol and even though it is uncommon for ONE 50mg pill to cause extreme euphoria it is very possible. It is not as commonly abused as other medications but is still WIDELY abused because it does get you high. If you are getting euphoric like results from one pill I would suggest talking to your doctor about lightening you dose a bit. Otherwise it is normal to have the results you are experiencing from that particular medication. hopefully this information helps!!!!



St. Marys
Atkinson
Seguin
Mount Pleasant Mills
Trout Lake
Bauxite