Can i mix 50mg tramadol with 10mg ambein?




Argelia

I take 50mg to 100mg of Tramadol for pain and take the Ambien at night to help me sleep. In the morning I take 40mg Celexa. Are there any bad combinations with these medications. I have heard of taking tramadol with antidepressants can cause seizures. I haven't had any problems yet...anyone else?



Lashonda

Tramadol and SSRI's are known to cause serotonin syndrome possibly. This is very rare especially when taken in proper therapeutic doses. The amount of meds that you are taking should pose no threat whatsoever. I take 200mg Tramadol, 2mg Klonopin, 200mg Lamictal, and 10mg Ambien everyday. I have never had a problem.



Garrett

To be absolutely safe I would say not to take the tramdol with 2-3 hours of the Ambien. Of course 100mg of tramdol is a moderate dose and chances of resperitory failure are minute, it could still happen if you are sensative to CNS depressants. So my advice is to continue taking both medications but not within 2-3 hours of one another.



Shubert
Yabucoa
Haltom City
Mercer Island
Churchville
Barbers Point Housing