Can i take tramadol 4 hours after i took tussionex?




Andres

I take Tussionex for my coughing but I'm in a lot of pain. I understand Tussionex has some hydrocodone in it but it's not enough as I'm still in a lot of pain.



Richelle

I take 200 mg of Tramadol daily. I also use Tussionex for coughing occasionally. The drug interaction link that I am leaving for you will tell you that there is a severe to moderate interaction but i do it all the time. You can call your pharmacy first and they will probably tell you not to. i don't take them together but i space it out by 3-4 hours.



Coreen

I think you should be fine; you just might get a little sleepy. However, I am NOT a medical professional, I am just basing this on personal experience. I took tussionex last week for my bronchitis, and 6 hours later took a Vicodin for my root canal pain, and I was fine. But I should recommend that you check with your pharmacist or doctor, because the Tussionex says right on the bottle that you should not take it with anything else that can make you drowsy. I personally think you will be fine though, but it's always better to be safe than sorry, so I would double-check with a professional first. Feel better! : )



Alishia

You should really ask a doctor, but you posted neither a body weight, nor a dosage for either. So I can't give you a decent answer.



Hubbard
Harwich Center
Terryville
Humacao
Pawnee Rock
Los Altos