Is it illegal to take tramadol from mexico?




Lora

My husband & I are having a discussion about this (don't know how we got on it). I guess in Tijuana, Mexico they sell tramadol without a prescription. Is it illegal to take it over to border back to California?? I think it is & he says it isn't. Will customs be upset if you do take it back? If you just go ahead & declare instead of trying to sneak it, is it okay to take it over the border?? Please settle our argument =)



Arline

I gues the safest thing is to call U.S. customs nd ask the question before. As of what i know is that you can take amounts for your personal consumption.I am Mexican, i don't know if the same rules apply for US Residents. But you should be OK if it's an amount that can be classified as For personal use



Cedar Key
Evansville
Westover
Barview
Chicago Ridge
Saginaw