Can i take 2 pamprin with a tramadol?




Isadora

I'm getting ready to sleep and am having severe cramps.. 2 Pamprins have 500 mg of Acetaminophen and the Tramadol 50 mg. I take the Tramadol each night for nerve problems. It's necessary that I take the Tramadol, but the mg it's at won't help my cramps so I need to bump up the resistance. I hate taking so much Acetaminophen.. Will it be okay to take them both?



Josef

Yes!!Pamprin is nothing more then acetoaminophen which is non-steroid anti-inflammatory drug much like aspirin. Tramadol is a central acting analgesic, acting on the brain itself. The two can potentiate each other. Just make sure you do not get adddicted to the tramadol, it is a controlled substance and has a simular mechanism of action like opiates (heroin, morphine, etc.)



Beryl

Acetaminophen is nothing more than tylonal.. which never helps meI suggest 2-3 ibuprophen and a heating pad on your tummy



Solomon
Bethlehem Village
Pennville
Nemacolin
Cissna Park
Everman