Is taking tramadol in doses of 50 100mg dangerous if one is to do it for only a few days?




Gerald

It seems to me like any of the users that are getting into trouble with this drug are taking much higher doses than this. So is it really all that bad for you to do it at this lower, but still very enjoyable, level?



Juana

Tramadol's usually prescribed dosage is 50 mg. 3 times a day. Even at that low dosage people are becoming physically dependent on it. Search tramadol and you will find a lot about addiction and detox from it. If you have ever been dependent on narcotics or benzos, it's not a good idea to take it. If it has been prescribed for you, don't take more than what is prescribed, and not for more than a few days.Many people who became physically addicted/dependent did not take more than the prescribed dosage. I've done a lot of research on tramadol because I am in recovery, and it's gotten a lot of recovering people in accidental trouble. Why take the chance?



Kirk

DONT CHANCE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO PAIN KILLERS FOR YEARS AND YEARS, AND TRAMADOL IS JUST AS BAD AS ANY. I USED TO USE TRAMADOL TO HELP WITH MY WITHDRAWS, BUT IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE I WAS ENJOYING THEM JUST AS MUCH AS I DID THE HARD STUFF, IF YOU DONT NEED THEM FOR PAIN, DONT TAKE THEM ADDICTION IS TERRIBLE AND I WOULDNT WISH IT ON MY WORSE ENEMY



Boulevard Gardens
Ottertail
Mertzon
Pekin
East Hartford
Owl Creek