Tramadol 50mg can anybody give me any information on this drug?




Josie

Hellomy Gp has given me Tramadol 50mg for back pain.Can anybody tell me what their experiences are with this?I have heard it is additive, can make you sleepy?I have take 1 tablet so far and feel like I am high, I feel like I am doing everything really fast, I am pain free though, is this normal?



Alida

Tramadol is an opioid analgesic - a strong painkiller. According to the BNF it can sometimes cause nausea and vomitting and constipation and some drowsiness, flushing and sweating and palpitations, and some changes in your blood pressure. If any of these occur and you are concerned, although these symptoms are known side effects of the drug, just call your GP or NHS Direct on 0845 4647 to clarify you should keep taking them.Tramadol should not be given in patients with alcoholism because of its addictive componant, however it is safe to take for short periods at a time. Hope your back ache gets better soon. :-)



Pauletta

The only downside of Tramadol is the fact that it makes you constipated. I didn't experience any other side effects with it.



Hanna

go to medline plus & click drug a supplements & it will give u all sorts of info..or web md



Branda

yes i stopped taking mine because of that i found after a period of time i had really bad head aches with them and felt sick im now on a different type of pain killer for my back pain



Concetta

i can tell you that people on the street buying drugs like this tablet for the reason that is does get you high. so i reckon it is a good pain killer.



Cheval
Carney
Sun River Terrace
Chandlerville
Sterling City
Frankfort