Tramadol or vicodin what is the best for pain relief?




Evelin

My moher, who suffers from osteoarthritis has recently been told she can now no longer take any voltarol or coproxamol as it is affecting her kidneys. She has now been prescribed tramadol but is a little fearful with all the side affects and worried about its addictability. Would Vicodin be better or a similar type of drug, or do you have any better suggestions please.



Kirk

Coproxamol has been off the market for several years in the UK. Vicodin is another illogical mix of hydrocodone and paracetamol, it is not available in the UK. Tramadol is a reasonably potent opiate analogue with a fairly low potential for addiction.



Elodia

I was on Tramadol when I had Glandular Fever and had Migraines with it.It was very good at managing the pain, but I found that it just knocked me out more than dealt with the pain. Though when I would wake up the pain would be bearable.You mother really needs to speak to her doctor about this.I think Tramadol would be less addicting, though both of them are addictive drugs. Again this is something her doctor can answer for her.



Eileen

There are people who respond well to Tramadol and those who don't feel anything. For me, Tramadol rocks. I love them. They make me feel real good (high), and not all spacey like Vicodin. I am 28 and have a knee replacement from arthritis. My doctor has no problem at all prescribing me Tramadol. I don't know if my doctor would prescribe Vicodin. Doctors are VERY weary about Vicodin for osteoarthritis. It is very addictive.



Marissa

Tramadol works for pain as well,lesser of two evils although either drug can be addicting.



Leana

In my opinion Tramadol is best for pain relief.



Earline

ask her doctor, he has her records and he is a professional, tom dick and harry on here can't help



Canton Valley
Nicholls
Rudy
Beckett
Homosassa
Worthville