I wanted to know how to stop taking norco cold turkey been on tramadol now norco so what now?




Tamiko

ive been on tramadol(non narcotic painkiller)almost 2 yrs and now my doc switched to norco i want to just stop taking them but i dont my pain seems to get worse so i think its time to try something diff. how do i just stop but i dont want to withdrawl or at least ease it. how long will it take to go threw this process



Aron

I am currently new to Tramadol, it's a low dose and I think I need more- but it works if I catch the pain right away. I have not heard of Norco, but I'd ask your Dr. the best way or the place where you fill it. If you stop you will no doubt have rebound pain. I don't like a book|like the book what pain you suffer, but take it from a migraine sufferer. Hope you seek further assistance....



Haywood

I took tramadol for 5 years stoped cold turkey (because I am tired of taking pain pills) I still have very bad pain all the time but If I had withdraws the pain I suffer from masked it.Pluss tramadol can cause liver failure and I need my liver



Rickreall
East Griffin
Glen Lyon
Bostonia
Daviston
Mohawk Vista