Can anyone tell me if there is a chemical difference between the tramadol for a dog and for a person?




Broderick

I am trying to find out if there is a chemical difference between the 50 mg tramadol prescribed by a vet for a 46 pound dog, and the 50 mg tramadol prescribed for a human. If there is, what is the chemical difference?



Aretha

There is likely no difference. Many drugs used for humans are used in dogs. It's all the same or it would be called something different.



Daniel

There is no difference at all. It is the same med.Tramadol makes me projectile puke! LOL I was a little concerned when my girl was put on it after my reaction to it.



Jolie

i work for a vet and once was prescribed tramadol for myself after surgery - i don't think there is a difference - it is a lousy pain medication



Doug

Nope. It's the same.



Minatare
Hoover
Grand View Estates
Glen Campbell
Jet
Mattapoisett Center