Did anyone else notice judgment issues with tramadol?




Charmaine

I was perscribed Tramadol to deal with pain. I have polycystic kidney disease along with that I took two of them they are 50mg a piece and I felt as if I couldn't understand questions and that I wasn't in the right mind to. It also felt as if it was still in my system 3 days after the fact I couldn't see straight I was very moody and it was terrible. So basically I want to know how it effects my judgement and everything else any answers are welcomed.



Kristyn

I remember feeling a little bit dippy when I first started taking Tramadol, but I got used to them quickly and that goodness i did. I am much happier taking them than a full narcotic pain reliever. Although everyone reacts to medications differently and this may not be right for you. Maybe you shouldn't take 2 at a time. I started off on 1 50mg tablet every 4/6hrs.Talk to your pharmacist I have found that they always give the best answers!!



Kristy

Some adverse effects of tramadol are confusion, impaired coordination, depression, and mania symptoms. Also, since you are renally impaired, you probably should have just taken 25- 50 mg. Drugs affect people differently and I suggest you call your doctor and have the drug changed.



Brookeville
Nicoma Park
Bear Valley Springs
San Rafael
Portersville
Lake Dallas