Is it safe to take tramadol 50mg and aulin 100mg together?




Jacquelyne

Hi,I'm in the worst possible pain I suffer from very bad sciatica, and I cant SLEEP, its gotten so bad, even my doc doesn't know what to do for me any more, she referred me to physiotherapy but there is a bit of a waiting list, so im stuck with this pain,I have tried all the painkillers doc gave me and they aren't much help apart for when I take tramadol 50mg and aulin 100mg together. But im just not sure if that's the best idea. Could it cause lasting damage or are the compatible to take together?Please help me; it hurts so much I can't think straight.



Clora

my wife is taking tramadol, gabapentin,ibuprofen, and oralmorph all together plus 4other meds due to brain tumour and its not doing a thing for her pain! my answer would be go to your dr and tell them you need morphine injections, or have what i had done after breaking my back and that was had the sciatic nerve removed . But please seek proffessional advice 1st



Jaime

yes it is safe



Ardelia

why as he not give you strip liquid morphine to take oral not injections said no injections incase you have morphine seek med advice if you have got it please



Lenna

if your doctor prescribed them both to you, even on diffrent dates, they should be safe, or your doctor thinks they will be safe for you to use for a certain amount of time.



Page

DO NOT TAKE TRAMADOL in any form.i have arthritis and my doctor prescribed tramadol it gave me terrible nightmares and the pain did not ease,ask your doctor for meptazino 200mg,they work for me .good luck!!



Carmel

Data sheet for Nimesulide does not suggest any interaction with tramadol. NSAID of other types ar certainly often given with Tramadol. I had to check the data sheet as this drug is not available in UK.



Wamego
Yamhill
Wurtsboro
Florida
Balaton
Little Meadows