What is the name of a drug that is similar to tramadol?




Golda

Tramadol has been making me very sick lately so i asked the pharmacist for a antiemetic. He said it would be pointless and told me to ask the doctor for a drug I can't remember the name of.It sounded something like atranium but I can't remember. Any ideas to what it could be.



Alfonso

The only medication that is remotely similar to Tramadol is its big brother Codeine. tramadol is one of the most unique opiodes available. It is a synthetic opiate and a SNRI. Its mode of action is unknown.....unknown? I have taken it for over a year and I can't make heads or tails of this stuff. I really can't imagine anything other then other opioides that would even come close to tramadol, the only path is to step up into the world of narcotic pain medication, or step down into the world of anti-inflammatories like Naproxen. Sorry if that didn't help.



Ladonna

Ultram?



Luana
Carmichaels
Centerport
Moraga
Boca Del Mar
Rothbury