Tramadol pain killers after experation date?




Elsa

I have a bottle of tramadol 50 mg. a pretty nice pain killer. it says use before 1/1/07 =/ what happens if i take on now? are they still good?



Carolin

They won't hurt but might not be as effective.



Jacquelin

I couldnt see why not. Ive been on Morphine and Percocets for the past few years and I had some pills I left in a container in my drawer that I found a couple years after I got them and they worked just as good as new..



Dick

I wouldn't recommend taking any type of expired medication. But to get a proper and reliable answer, check with a pharmacist.



Arlette

They won't be as effective, that is why they have a date on them at all. I'd throw them out. If you need to take a pain med then call your doctor to get a new prescription. You can get 50 Tramadol for only $4 at most stores so it's not like it's an expensive med to get.



Utica
South San Gabriel
Souris
Benwood
Pilot Rock
Citrus