What is the difference between tramadol and co codamol apart from the obvious ?




Dovie

I was on co-codamol, 30mg + 500, I used to take 4 each night to help with my back pain, the doctor has now given me tramadol 50mg, I must take 2 each night, how is it different from codene and is it better or not.



Hipolito

Not.I live in Iceland, although I'm a resident of the States. All we can get is Tramadol (called Tramol here). It bites.I suggest calling your doctor at about 2 a.m., then 3, then 4, to inform him/her that it's just not doing it for you... keep this up. Oh what I would do for good drugs. I've just got fish. Lots and lots of fish...



Nilda

i have similar problem dr gave me tramadol and feel 20 times better for it nd get a better nights sleep as it totally knocks me out..



Keene
Pine Knoll Shores
Argo
Lake Sarasota
Coin
Pewaukee