I have been taking tramadol for less then 2 weeks for a freacture in my foot why do i feel like i am dying?




Alecia

I stopped taking it when i ran out on saturday and i now feel like i have the flu. I am having obvious withdrawl symptoms, but why so bad considering i took the medication for a short period of time? I can't even leave my house at the moment. I am lucky that i don't have a job that i need to be at since i am out of work at the moment. I seriously feel like i am dying. My anxiety is also a lot higher than usual.



Garth

Because you are withdrawing off it. This supposed drug that a lot of people say is non-addicting and a non-narcotic. IT IS! Type in Ultram sucks on Google. The withdrawal can be worse than conventional opiate withdrawal. Most certainly longer! It has serotonin reuptake inhibiting properties that can make you feel like you want to kill yourself and all sorts of wierd stuff. Add this on top of the opiate withdrawal and what a cocktail from the bowels of hell.And the Withdrawal can last up to two weeks to 21 days with this stuff. It is bad news. There are a lot of people mis lead by this medication still 8 years after the fact. Good luck man. When I came off it I couldn't even lift a VCR remote. It felt like it weighed 100 pounds. I needed real opiates than to get rid of this stuff, there is no way in my stage of physical dependence I could have dealt with these Ultram withdrawals. The worse I felt in my life. And coming off 200mg's of Methadone that is saying one hell of a lot! Good luck again man, your in my prayers. You are in hell.And this is not in your head. Your brain is (pituitary gland) is not making endorphins correctly anymore, you became dependant on the drug just like a diabetic needs insulin. You need endorphins and your brain wants that drug blood level, Not to mention this stuff messing with your normal brain registries with Ultrams SSI properties. Your liver is burning the drug up; without it in your blood, your brain is mis-firing like an engine used to higher octane gas running on 87 and your feeling crappy. IT IS REAL! Ultram is notorious for bone pain. As if there is a inferno in your marrow. It is spooky. THrow them away and never take them again. Have this nurse get shot up with morphine 4 times a day for a week and stop and than have anyone tell her it is in her head! I hate ignorance like this and from a medical professional? Two weeks of constant use is enough to sink you. We cannot dicate when dependence begins with anyone.



Alice

your anxiety is what's causing your issues...you are right, you were not taking the tramadol long enough to develop an addiction, or even a mild dependancy...this is all the doing of your own mind.



Abel

Wow, well do a Google search for side effects from this drug or call a pharmacist and ask about withdrawal symptoms and how to alleviate them. That's a nasty withdrawal.



Billie

Call your doctor? I never had any problems with tramadol---then again I never had any relief either. :) I would contact your doctor or a pharmacist to see whats up and if its normal!! Good Luck--hope you feel better!



Avra Valley
Inman Mills
Kalaoa
Quentin
Au Sable
Ropesville