Will taking tramadol and lexapro cause problems?




Bobbi

My doctor prescribed Tramadol for back pain. The Tramadol is working great. However, I have read that taking Tramadol and Lexapro can cause seizures. I'm also on 200 mg of Lamictal. Should I stop taking the Tramadol? Other pain medications have not worked for me.



Edgardo

Me and Dyno always disagree on Tramadol, but he is right about mixing my favorite pill with Lexapro. Lamictal is a great medication to take with Tramadol though. Lamictal is an anti-seizure medication which is also used as a mood stabilizer. The combination of Tramadol and Lamictal is very calming and pleasant. You could get away with taking all three pills like the pharmacist said, but there is a risk of seratonin disorder which is a slim chance. Good health to you.



Alana

YES it will, you do not mix serotonin reuptake drugs! go to Lexapro.com and read and it specifically says not to mix Tramadol with this drug. Tramadol is the worse drug on the planet.I tried copying and pasting the thing but it didn't work, go on the site and read it yourself.



Bohners Lake
Flaxville
Deferiet
Painesville
Eugene
New Cassel