How long will vyvanse and tramadol stay in my system?




Gary

I took Vyvanse (adderall) 10 days ago and i also took some tramadol (ultram)for back pain about 2 weeks ago. The only thing is i have to take a drug test tomorrow. How long will these stay in my system for and are they even going to be tested for in a drug test that the state of kansas will be giving me.



Brooke

Ultram shouldn't show up on a U/A for opiates, at least they didn't or weren't an issue for me. And I would think any pill would be out of your system after 6 days if you take a U/A. I wouldn't take adderall unless it's prescribed for you. If your caught with one adderall pill in your pocket without a prescription, they will give you a felony charge. It might seem extreme but that is the way drug prohibition is. Cannabis is the one drug that stays in your system for a long time. It can last in your system from 30-60 days. I would guess you have nothing to worry about. But you might drink a little apple cider vinegar to rid your body of impurities. I actually drink a little apple cider vinegar everyday just because it's good for you. I don't take pills that aren't prescribed to me. It's just a good practice to get into. If someone casually offers you a controlled substance that seems harmless because it's only a pill, just tell them no thanks. It's just not worth the trouble.



Vallecito
Fairport Harbor
Laupahoehoe
Mount Healthy
Valdese
Battle Mountain