Has anyone taken tramadol during pregnancy? im 12 weeks and have been?




Shena

I am 12 weeks pregnant. I haven't been taking tramadol much at all, howver the last 3 days I have taken about 3 x per day. I have back pain and something was needed. Is there anyone who knows more about this issue, or has been thru this themselves? What was the outcome? Is there Birth defects involved?



Randi

I dont know personally but just found this website, hope it is of use to you.drugsafetysite.com/tramadol/



Genia

Hi, I am on my husbands account. You should be fine. Probably need to talk to your doctor though. I think the ones on the Cat C safe list are Vicodin and Balacet/Darvocet. Tramadol works by messing with neurotransmitters in your brain. Other opioids work by messing with pain receptors. It is thought that Vicodin and Balacet are the safest ones to use during pregnancy although no studies have been done on pregnant women. No reports have been issued to the contrary either. I do not like a book|like the book if there have been reports of tramadol issues. Check out this link of women discussing Tramadol use, the site some good information. forum.baby-gaga.com/about152715.html



Bessie

is that a painkiller?if it is, you are not meant to take any during pregnancy !! stop taking them now!



Byng
Oak City
Shamrock
Edna Bay
Morgantown
Jonesborough